Come and See Us
We would be delighted to welcome you and your daughter to learn more about the Farnborough Hill experience in the following ways:
- Join us for an Open Afternoon, to include a talk from the Head, the Director of Admissions and a Q&A session with current pupils.
- Visit us for an individual family tour and see our vibrant community at work. Currently these limited appointments are reserved for families seeking entry in September 2022 or sooner. Contact the Director of Admissions if you would like to arrange a visit.
- Ring our Director of Admissions (01252 545197) who will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
- Watch our School videos below which, while not as good as a visit in person, will give you a sense of our lovely school. You can spend a virtual 'Day in the Life' of Amelia and her Year 7 peers, listen to a message given to the School community by our Head or take a drone flight over our wonderful site.
- Hear the latest from Farnborough Hill by browsing last week's newsletter or following us on social media.
There are no events to display