Very early on Wednesday 11 December 2019, 23 Year 10 and 11 hockey and netball players and accompanying staff departed for nine days of sport, culture and sunshine in Barbados.
There are many opportunities to travel while students are at Farnborough Hill. Examples of recent trips include:
- Ski Trip - annually
- Sports Tour - Sri Lanka 2015, Barbados 2017, 2019
- Geography & IT - California 2015; China 2017; Iceland 2019
- Art and Culture - New York 2019
- Classics - Greece 2018, Italy 2019
- Sixth Form Expeditions - Tanzania 2012, Malawi 2014, Southern India 2016, Borneo 2018
- History - World War I Battlefields
- Languages - Germany and France
- Choir Tour - Lake Garda 2013, Tuscany 2015, Prague 2017, Barcelona 2019
- Science - CERN, Geneva 2014 & 2016
Read about some of our recent trips:
Over half term, 19 girls and staff enjoyed a fun-filled, action-packed trip to the 'Big Apple' to explore its Art and Culture.
Year 7 pupils enjoyed their first residential trip together at the end of last week. They were warmly welcomed on arrival by a thoroughly enthusiastic bunch of PGL instructors, who geared the girls up for their exciting two-day adventure.
The Colosseum in Rome, Pompeii and Herculaneum and Mount Vesuvius were some of the sights experienced by Year 7, 8 and 9 Classicists when they visited Italy during the Easter Holiday. Isabella reports ....
Our pupils and staff enjoyed a fabulous trip to Iceland over the Easter holidays where they were able to experience some of the many natural geographical wonders of this amazing country.