Spiritual life at Farnborough Hill is very full. Every day begins with prayer and there are many opportunities for communal worship, retreat, celebration and contemplation. Much of the spiritual life is led by the School Chaplain with help from the RE Department and the Music Department. Pupils are encouraged to take part in the liturgies by reading, serving on the altar, animating gospel stories through drama and dance, serving as Eucharistic Ministers and singing in the choir.
- Mass - held in Chapel on school feast days and Holy Days of Obligation.
- Services - Harvest Festival; Remembrance Service; Advent Carol Service; Christmas Carol Service; Ash Wednesday Service; Easter Service and Open Morning Service.
- Daily Act of Worship - pupils and teachers pray together in their Forms at the start of each school day.
- Assembly - on Mondays for the whole School; on Thursdays Upper School (Years 10 - Upper Sixth) and Lower School (Years 7 - 9) have separate Assemblies, often led by groups of pupils.
- Morning Prayer for Staff - Friday mornings before school in the Chaplaincy.
- Sixth Form Retreats - Lower Sixth during the Christmas Term; Upper Sixth during the Easter term.
- Retreat Week - each year group (Years 7 - 11) is off timetable for one day.
- Rosary - a decade each day at break-time in the Chapel during the months of October and May. Each Form is assigned one day to say their decade of the Rosary during this time.
- Cathedral Visits - Senior Choir sings Mass or Evensong regularly.